We sincerely feel that Palmetto Residential Electric's growth has been tied to our basic business philosophy we have adhered to since opening our doors.
- Maintain a professional, and ethical standard of conduct that gives the officers and employees pride in the company.
- Treat each client in a fair, consistent and honest manner.
- Budget each project to provide our clients with the most value for their dollar.
Electrical Contractors since 2002
We are a one-call provider of both the high voltage and low voltage applications for homebuilders of all sizes: national and local tract builders, and custom builders both large and small.
Our national alliances with Seagull and Progress Lighting allows for very competitive pricing on builder light packages.
Our current and past clients include:
- DR Horton Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Beazer Homes
- Brentwood Homes
- Ravenel Custom Homes
- Streamline Construction
- Sunburst Homes
- Catalyst Builders
- America's Home Place
- Rex Thompson Builders
- Tanis Construction
- SC Villas
- Epcon Builders
- Beasley Custom Homes
How did we build such an impressive resume? Competitive pricing, quality installation and rapid response to service issues. We give our clients the attention they deserve.
More About Us
- A Minority-Owned Business
- A Proud Member of the National Home Builders Association
- Employees have completed OSHA training course in Construction Safety and Health
Palmetto Residential Electric is the parent company of:
Palmetto Residential Electric, LLC
8421 Dorchester Road
N. Charleston, SC 29418
7360 Industry Drive
North Charleston, SC 29418
2044 Industrial Boulevard
Lexington, SC 29072
3931 Mega Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588